The New River Gorge is in Fayetteville, West Virginia and spans one of the longest rivers in the country. The bridge itself is the third largest arch bridge in the country. Not too shabby for the middle of nowhere.
Photo Friday: New River Gorge, WV
About CarolineCaroline Eubanks is the founder of Caroline in the City. She's a freelance writer based in Atlanta, Georgia but also considers Charleston and Sydney home. Her past writing credits include work for Uptake, Matador, the Charleston City Paper and she is a contributor to Her Packing List.
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Travel Writing Round Up [December 2013] December 10, 2013
- Disappointment at Pamukkale December 6, 2013
- An American in Gallipoli December 5, 2013
- The Tombs of Myra December 3, 2013
- Photo Friday: Blue Mosque at Night November 29, 2013
- Renuka: True, nice and popular places get thronged so badl...
- Jayne: Had to laugh at the cheeky monkey injury. Was in B...
- Annie@GreenTravelReviews: Fit's perfectly! I was hoping to go to Hawaii thi...
- Top Travel Blogs: #SeeTheWorld Creation Curation – Part II: […] The Art of the Day Trip by Caroline in t...
- Jamie S.: I have never been to Australia but reading your po...