The New River Gorge is in Fayetteville, West Virginia and spans one of the longest rivers in the country. The bridge itself is the third largest arch bridge in the country. Not too shabby for the middle of nowhere.
Photo Friday: New River Gorge, WV
About CarolineCaroline Eubanks is the founder of Caroline in the City. She's a freelance writer based in Atlanta, Georgia but also considers Charleston and Sydney home. Her past writing credits include work for AFAR.com, National Geographic Travel and she is a contributor to Her Packing List.
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Behind the Curtain: May 2016 May 27, 2016
- From Cacao to Chocolate May 24, 2016
- The Next Adventure: A National Parks Road Trip May 20, 2016
- Drinking at a Dominican Colmado May 17, 2016
- Photo Friday: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic May 13, 2016
- Ella: So jealous! Seeing the National Parks in USA is on...
- Chris: As a proud former-Novocastrian, I was wounded to s...
- Nicole: Loved staying at the Embassy Suites in Denver (tha...
- Christie: Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been to the K...
- Adriana: that moment when you realize you spelt cookie wron...