The New River Gorge is in Fayetteville, West Virginia and spans one of the longest rivers in the country. The bridge itself is the third largest arch bridge in the country. Not too shabby for the middle of nowhere.
Photo Friday: New River Gorge, WV
About CarolineCaroline Eubanks is the founder of Caroline in the City. She's a freelance writer based in Atlanta, Georgia but also considers Charleston and Sydney home. Her past writing credits include work for AFAR.com, National Geographic Travel and she is a contributor to Her Packing List.
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Best of Atlanta’s Westside July 1, 2016
- Behind the Curtain: June 2016 June 30, 2016
- Video: The #dominicaneats of Santo Domingo June 28, 2016
- Cruising with Fathom: What to Expect June 24, 2016
- Travel Writing Round Up [June 2016] June 21, 2016
- Sarah: What a cool experience! I loved cruising the Medit...
- Ella: Wow, this is amazing!! I can't wait to delve into...
- Caroline: Thanks for reading, Joshua!...
- Justin Walter: So glad you had an awesome trip with Fathom! I wou...
- Joshua: Loved reading this blog. I'm an Aussie living in ...