The New River Gorge is in Fayetteville, West Virginia and spans one of the longest rivers in the country. The bridge itself is the third largest arch bridge in the country. Not too shabby for the middle of nowhere.
Photo Friday: New River Gorge, WV
About CarolineCaroline Eubanks is the founder of Caroline in the City. She's a freelance writer based in Atlanta, Georgia but also considers Charleston and Sydney home. Her past writing credits include work for AFAR.com, National Geographic Travel and she is a contributor to Her Packing List.
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Travel Product I Love: Timbuk2 Aviator Backpack September 30, 2014
- Photo Friday: Dream Cars September 26, 2014
- The World’s Longest Border Crossing September 25, 2014
- Travel Brands I Love September 23, 2014
- Photo Friday: New York, NY September 19, 2014
- Dreaming of the land Down Under? | Mojo Today: […] 1. Caroline in the City: Bartending Dow...
- Resources for the Budding Freelance Writer | Alyssa Writes: […] Caroline in the City. She does monthly t...
- The Weekly 7: September 21: […] posts going around right now — I g...
- Caroline: Great points, George! Not everyone is ready for co...
- George: Hey, thanks for the link! As much as people like m...