TweetI hate horses. I figured I should admit that now before I tell you how much fun I had at Steeplechase. I know that makes me un-American. They scare the crap out of me because I’ve almost been knocked off of them multiple times. But I digress. Catching a ride on a pickup truck I drove to […]
Archive | Aiken RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Photo Friday: Memphis, Tennessee April 24, 2015
- Video: Malaysia Wrap Up April 23, 2015
- How to Start a Travel Blog April 21, 2015
- Photo Friday: Clarksdale, Mississippi April 17, 2015
- What No One Tells You About the Travel Lifestyle April 14, 2015
- Priya: I think I've been to Memphis once when I was real...
- Bess: I've only been to Nashville, Tenn, and for too sh...
- KareninCalabria: Great travel blogging overview! I’ve had a blog ...
- rebecca: Some great tips! a nice basic article!...
- Ale @ iFly: Eurail pass is always a great money-saving way to ...