TweetI hate horses. I figured I should admit that now before I tell you how much fun I had at Steeplechase. I know that makes me un-American. They scare the crap out of me because I’ve almost been knocked off of them multiple times. But I digress. Catching a ride on a pickup truck I drove to […]
Archive | Aiken RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- My Favorite Atlanta Restaurants December 19, 2014
- Recovering from Travel Days December 12, 2014
- What It’s Like to Be a Travel Blogger December 11, 2014
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2014 December 9, 2014
- Photo Friday: Sarawak Cultural Village, Malaysia December 5, 2014
- Tessa Cruz / Viajera Filipina: Pretty good list! Come by Gwinnett county, specifi...
- Gabriela424: All item on lists are great, but If I should choos...
- Katka: I LOVE the personalized map! Great post Caroline, ...
- Samantha: I would love the sandals or the clothing line, I a...
- Mohamed Osman: Ihope travel to any place in the world...