TweetI hate horses. I figured I should admit that now before I tell you how much fun I had at Steeplechase. I know that makes me un-American. They scare the crap out of me because I’ve almost been knocked off of them multiple times. But I digress. Catching a ride on a pickup truck I drove to […]
Archive | Aiken RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Regrets and Illness on Koh Tao September 12, 2014
- Video: Scenes from Puerto Rico September 11, 2014
- Visiting Saigon’s Reunification Palace September 9, 2014
- My Favorite Cafes in Southeast Asia September 5, 2014
- My Puerto Rican Dream House September 4, 2014
- Tracey: Good thing you had the option of heading to the ho...
- Caroline: @Lizzy I've gotten other sicknesses from salads, ...
- Lizzy: I actually have never had food poisoning before lu...
- Steve: Yes, I caught food poisoning in Vienna of all plac...
- Lauren: Great video! I love the snorkeling parts - awesome...