TweetI hate horses. I figured I should admit that now before I tell you how much fun I had at Steeplechase. I know that makes me un-American. They scare the crap out of me because I’ve almost been knocked off of them multiple times. But I digress. Catching a ride on a pickup truck I drove to […]
Archive | Aiken RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Caroline in the City Guide to London September 4, 2015
- Travel Writing Round Up [September 2015] September 3, 2015
- Harry Potter Landmarks in England September 1, 2015
- Visiting Oxford University’s Colleges August 28, 2015
- How Travel Saved Me August 27, 2015
- Michelle: Wow what a great and extensive list! Definitely se...
- Caroline: Totally, Flora! I love my Aveeno cream....
- Caroline: New College is one I didn't get to visit but wish...
- Caroline: Sounds like you've been to some good spots as wel...
- Caroline: I'm glad you've overcome it too! It's hard to b...