TweetI hate horses. I figured I should admit that now before I tell you how much fun I had at Steeplechase. I know that makes me un-American. They scare the crap out of me because I’ve almost been knocked off of them multiple times. But I digress. Catching a ride on a pickup truck I drove to […]
Archive | Aiken RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Photo Friday: Adairsville, Georgia October 2, 2015
- Caroline in the City Guide to New York City October 1, 2015
- Photo Friday: New York, NY September 25, 2015
- Snapchatting the Magic Kingdom September 22, 2015
- Packing for a Blue Cruise in Turkey September 18, 2015
- Brianna: I love this post! I have been rereading all of the...
- rebecca: Loved reading this! Good on you for sticking to wh...
- Caroline: Yes, Karen, Said was so good!...
- KareninCalabria: Sounds like an interesting way to get to know a ne...
- Caroline: Justin, there aren't official tours, but you can ...