TweetI hate horses. I figured I should admit that now before I tell you how much fun I had at Steeplechase. I know that makes me un-American. They scare the crap out of me because I’ve almost been knocked off of them multiple times. But I digress. Catching a ride on a pickup truck I drove to […]
Archive | Aiken RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Friday: Columbus, GA July 31, 2015
- Travel Writing Round Up [July/August 2015] July 30, 2015
- Oxford, England: The Original College Town July 28, 2015
- What I’m Packing for London July 17, 2015
- Back to London July 14, 2015
- Madhu: Palmers Lodge is one of my favorite lodge. Amazing...
- Jenny Kim: Congratulations, you are an inspiration for me. I...
- Anne: I have not been but it looks like a cool spot!...
- Anjelina: Thanks for the post. It is really nice post. After...
- Sarah: Wow - lots to follow up on!...