Tweet The only sand beach at Acadia National Park There is a reason this blog is called Caroline in the City. I don’t do so hot with nature. Consult “Caroline in the Country” if you don’t remember. So was I thrilled to find out we would wake up at 4 a.m. to watch the sun [...]
Archive | Bar Harbor RSS feed for this section
Tweet Sunrise at Acadia National Park (more on that later), where the sun first rises in the US… at 4 am I saw a shirt in a shop that said “Bar Harbor Triathalon: Lobsta, Chowda and Beeyah.” It summed up pretty well this seaside town. It’s so cute and perfect that you almost expect the Cleavers to [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Photo Essay: Miami Street Art May 10, 2013
- Best Free and Cheap Things to Do in Sydney May 8, 2013
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...
- Kim Harrison: Here's a music video about Riverview, the abandon...
- Jess: I've been thinking about this now that there's t...
- Caroline: It was fantastic, Naomi! It makes me wish I lived ...