Tweet A sane person would never agree to a last minute road trip to the middle of nowhere right before said person was supposed to embark on an expensive trip to London. As you may have already determined, I am no sane person. In an inebriated state of Halloween madness, my friend Christine asked me […]
Archive | Blacksburg RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Friday: Lexington, Kentucky October 31, 2014
- Treating Myself at the Westin Buckhead October 30, 2014
- The Next Adventure: Malaysia October 28, 2014
- Photo Friday: Atlanta, Georgia October 24, 2014
- Staying Stylish on the Road October 21, 2014
- Caroline: Thanks for reading, Sarah!...
- Sarah @ A Week at the Beach: Love this! Found your site when searching on "tra...
- Naomi: Oh you're going to Malaysian Borneo, wow, wow, wo...
- Travel + Inspirational Link Round-Up, October | The Ramble: […] :: So, you want to be a travel writer? H...
- Gabriel Clark: New York City can be a great place to spend your v...