Tweet A sane person would never agree to a last minute road trip to the middle of nowhere right before said person was supposed to embark on an expensive trip to London. As you may have already determined, I am no sane person. In an inebriated state of Halloween madness, my friend Christine asked me […]
Archive | Blacksburg RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Friday: Clarksdale, Mississippi April 17, 2015
- What No One Tells You About the Travel Lifestyle April 14, 2015
- Scenes from Rural Louisiana April 10, 2015
- The Ultimate Southeast Asian Bucket List April 7, 2015
- Exploring San Francisco’s North Beach April 3, 2015
- Caroline: Thanks, Ingrid! Yes, definitely some crossover. Tr...
- Caroline: I have had the same conversation, Nicole! People d...
- Ingrid @WorkTravelBalance: Love your blog! Such a great post! I think it...
- Nicole: Haha, this was a great read Caroline and I agree w...
- Caroline: Haha so true, Jo! Thanks for reading....