Tweet A sane person would never agree to a last minute road trip to the middle of nowhere right before said person was supposed to embark on an expensive trip to London. As you may have already determined, I am no sane person. In an inebriated state of Halloween madness, my friend Christine asked me […]
Archive | Blacksburg RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Where I’ve Been Lately June 30, 2015
- On Charleston, Tragedies and Community June 26, 2015
- Photo Friday: Charleston, South Carolina June 5, 2015
- Adventures in Eating Overseas June 4, 2015
- Travel Writing Round Up [June 2015] June 2, 2015
- Jayne: Sounds exciting! My blog goes a bit quiet too when...
- Jennifer: Caroline, So glad to have you back on the blog! I ...
- A Succinct San Francisco Travel & Packing Guide- Her Packing List: […] My Favorite San Francisco Meals, Carolin...
- Rashaad: Also, thanks for providing information about the P...
- Rashaad: Well said. I was interested to hear if you woul...