Tweet via peo pea Call me a glutton for pain, but I seem to have an attraction to long overland journeys. My family and I drove up the entire east coast of the United States to Maine and back. I took a Greyhound bus all the way up the east coast of Australia, from Sydney […]
Archive | blog RSS feed for this section
TweetThis blog has been around for as long as a presidential term or as long as I was in college. It’s almost old enough to head off to kindergarten. When I started Caroline in the City, it was 2009. I was in my junior year of college looking for a diversion after a breakup. I […]
Tweet A few of you filled out a survey that I created to give me some information on my readers and direction on what I need to do more or less of. Thank you so much for the feedback and I have taken it to heart. I’m breaking down the things I’ve learned from your […]
Tweet The question I am asked most often in reference to my blog and lifestyle in general is, “How are you able to travel so much? I wish I could do that.” It’s mostly people from high school or college who maybe had one study abroad experience and that was the extent of their travels. […]
Tweet It must be that time of year because in the past week I’ve read about Everything Everywhere‘s 5 year travel anniversary and the two year blog anniversaries of Over Yonderlust and LandLopers. And here I am, at my three year anniversary of my first, albeit boring, post on Caroline in the City. On my […]
TweetOn March 21, 2011, I celebrated my two year blogaversary here at Caroline in the City. I haven’t accomplished as much in two years as some bloggers have, but I’m impressed that I’ve stuck with it for this long. In the last year, blog wise, I’ve: switched to WordPress.com from Blogger networked with hundreds of […]
Tweet Behind the blog: When I met Emily Starbuck Gerson at Travel Blog Exchange, I didn’t know much about her blog, but once I checked it out, I couldn’t get enough! She’s an accomplished writer in her own right outside of the blogosphere. What’s in a name?: “I spent a long time contemplating what to […]
Tweet Behind the blog: In a matter of months, Amanda Williams’ A Dangerous Business has become one of the most influential travel blogs. Her Thursday Traveler and Best Blogs feature always give shout outs to those who deserve it. What’s in a name?: “The name of my blog, A Dangerous Business, was actually inspired by a […]
Tweet Behind the blog: Justin Morris, another Aussie living in London (who I met on my quick November trip there), runs the site 48 Hour Adventure, in which he tells you how to spend two days in a European city. He’s covered Venice, Copenhagen and every city in between. What’s in a name?: “I decided […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Big Trip To Do List March 6, 2014
- The Australiasian Adventure March 4, 2014
- Getting the Most Out of Your Cruise February 27, 2014
- Into the Deep February 25, 2014
- Making Your Dream Trip a Reality February 20, 2014
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: We have started traveling with Zofran, which is gr...
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: Laos and Cambodia are amazing! I really loved Melb...
- Jackie D: SO jealous! Sounds like you'll be living the life...
- Victoria: I've only ever been on a cruise to see the pyrami...
- Caroline: Can't wait, Nicole!...