Tweet The ExOfficio Women’s Chica Cool Hoody is another one of my favorite products. It was the only jacket I brought to San Francisco, which turned out to be a mistake when I realized how cold it was. But the good thing is that it was easy to layer. The hoody is lightweight and is […]
Archive | clothing RSS feed for this section
Tweet If you haven’t seen my Pinterest board Caroline in the City: Travel Products I Love, I’ve got a lot of cool gear featured on there and I’m constantly looking for more. I’m starting a new feature here on the blog to promote products I can’t travel without. I wanted to start it off with a […]
Tweet I write packing lists every month over on Her Packing List and I’ve created a few here for specific trips (as I will for my upcoming San Francisco getaway), so you could call me a packing list expert. I’ve outlined the gear I use, but never gone into what items I bring on every trip. […]
Tweet If you’ve been stalking following me on Facebook, you might have heard that my friend Scotti texted me last week to get me to take a few days off work at the end of the month. She said we were going on a trip but wouldn’t tell me where. All I knew was that I […]
TweetWe’ve all seen them. Hell, we’ve all been them. Same pair of Columbia or equivalent hiking pants day after day with a t-shirt you washed in the sink. Backpacking sure isn’t glamorous, but who says we have to look like slobs? I’ve found that it is possible to look cute when traveling with the help of cheap […]
TweetIf you’re like me and can’t travel as often as you like, you need things like books and gifts to fulfill your urges until you can take your next trip. For the Home: (KeepCalmPosters poster on Etsy, $10) *Rebecca showed me this one and I am in LOVE. It’s my new life philosophy. I want it […]
Tweet Photo of the Day: Green Fair crowd in Marion Square I seriously think there’s something in the water right now. I’ve just been informed of two engagements. Whatever it is, I’m not drinking it. What’s the rush? You have your whole life to be settled and married. Maybe that’s just me. I have plans […]
TweetIt’s just another lazy Saturday afternoon here in Charleston and I have just visited some of my favorite places in town. 1. The Farmers Market: I got my grits fix this morning. 2. Blue Bicycle Books: I love this place more than anything. It is a narrow little store tucked away on Upper King. I […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Eating and Drinking in Puerto Rico August 19, 2014
- Visiting the Bacardi Rum Distillery August 15, 2014
- Adventures in Transportation: Southeast Asia August 14, 2014
- Experiences Worth Having in Southeast Asia August 12, 2014
- Travel Writing Round Up [August 2014] August 8, 2014
- Laura: Sounds like fun, I love brewery and distillery tou...
- The Guy: Whilst I don't drink rum I am certainly very fami...
- Polly: Everything looks so much nicer than I'd imagine! ...
- Laura: I'm in the process of planning my travels around ...
- Dana Carmel @ Time Travel Plans: I love San Juan. We were there a for a few days a ...