Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Coffs Harbour RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Eating and Drinking in Puerto Rico August 19, 2014
- Visiting the Bacardi Rum Distillery August 15, 2014
- Adventures in Transportation: Southeast Asia August 14, 2014
- Experiences Worth Having in Southeast Asia August 12, 2014
- Travel Writing Round Up [August 2014] August 8, 2014
- Laura: Sounds like fun, I love brewery and distillery tou...
- The Guy: Whilst I don't drink rum I am certainly very fami...
- Polly: Everything looks so much nicer than I'd imagine! ...
- Laura: I'm in the process of planning my travels around ...
- Dana Carmel @ Time Travel Plans: I love San Juan. We were there a for a few days a ...