Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Coffs Harbour RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Photo Friday: New York, NY September 19, 2014
- How to Thrive as a Freelance Writer September 18, 2014
- What I Learned in College September 16, 2014
- Regrets and Illness on Koh Tao September 12, 2014
- Video: Scenes from Puerto Rico September 11, 2014
- Lizzy: Great tips- thanks! I've always been interested ...
- Lauren: Great tips! I haven't quite ventured out into the...
- Naomi: All brilliant pieces of advice Carolina, a lot of ...
- Caroline: I know, Laura! Such a bummer. But I am definitely ...
- Jackie D: Great post and thanks for the shout out! I especia...