Tweet Hard Rock Cafe Cayman Islands Having just finished Eric Weiner’s The Geography of Bliss (which I highly recommend!), I took an investigative eye towards my most recent destinations. Sure, I had been to Mexico before and the touristy Grand Cayman wasn’t much different, so why didn’t I feel like it was the real essence [...]
Archive | Cozumel RSS feed for this section
TweetDays 5 & 6 (8-4-09 to 8-5-09) What a completely unreasonable day. Upon arriving in Mexico, we took a taxi to Paradise Beach, where we paid $10 for use of kayaks and water slides. Being the idiot I am, I jumped off the water trampoline and gashed by foot onto the reef. We went through 2 [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- Caroline in the Everglades May 22, 2013
- Introducing the #Tweet2Toronto Journey May 20, 2013
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Townsville accommodation: I didn't expect that Sydney Opera House is more f...
- Naomi: Wow, that looks like an amazing hostel! Looks like...
- Owhnn: It was a pleasure having Caroline in the City here...
- Katka: Awesome!!! I am SO excited about your journey! I...
- Jeff @ Go Travelzing: What a cool way to get to TBEX. Who knew you coul...