TweetThere’s not always enough time to devote a full stay at a given destination, which is where the day trip comes into play. Throughout my travels, if I’ve found myself with an extra day, I’ll take the train to another city to wander around. It allows me to see something new without having to deviate […]
Archive | Dalmatian Coast RSS feed for this section
TweetI know you’re sick of hearing about Croatia, but this is different…sort of. I haven’t reviewed a hostel in a while (mostly because I hadn’t stayed in one in a while), so I thought I would assess my summer hostel stays. [photo] Part of what I loved about Split was the people I met at my […]
Tweet How do you sum up your favorite trip you’ve ever taken? I don’t know what made me love Croatia so much. Could it be that I was thrilled to get to be on my own time frame after having everything planned for me in Thailand? Was I looking for something more familiar, like the European trips […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Friday: Clarksdale, Mississippi April 17, 2015
- What No One Tells You About the Travel Lifestyle April 14, 2015
- Scenes from Rural Louisiana April 10, 2015
- The Ultimate Southeast Asian Bucket List April 7, 2015
- Exploring San Francisco’s North Beach April 3, 2015
- Caroline: Thanks, Ingrid! Yes, definitely some crossover. Tr...
- Caroline: I have had the same conversation, Nicole! People d...
- Ingrid @WorkTravelBalance: Love your blog! Such a great post! I think it...
- Nicole: Haha, this was a great read Caroline and I agree w...
- Caroline: Haha so true, Jo! Thanks for reading....