TweetThere’s not always enough time to devote a full stay at a given destination, which is where the day trip comes into play. Throughout my travels, if I’ve found myself with an extra day, I’ll take the train to another city to wander around. It allows me to see something new without having to deviate […]
Archive | Dalmatian Coast RSS feed for this section
TweetI know you’re sick of hearing about Croatia, but this is different…sort of. I haven’t reviewed a hostel in a while (mostly because I hadn’t stayed in one in a while), so I thought I would assess my summer hostel stays. [photo] Part of what I loved about Split was the people I met at my […]
Tweet How do you sum up your favorite trip you’ve ever taken? I don’t know what made me love Croatia so much. Could it be that I was thrilled to get to be on my own time frame after having everything planned for me in Thailand? Was I looking for something more familiar, like the European trips […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Travel Writing Round Up [October 2015] October 6, 2015
- Photo Friday: Adairsville, Georgia October 2, 2015
- Caroline in the City Guide to New York City October 1, 2015
- Photo Friday: New York, NY September 25, 2015
- Snapchatting the Magic Kingdom September 22, 2015
- Barnsley Resort/Shelby: Thanks for sharing this great write up with your r...
- Barnsley Resort/Shelby: Thanks so much for sharing this great story! We lo...
- Kristin @ Camels & Chocolate: Loved, loved, LOVED our stay here. I can't believ...
- Brianna: I love this post! I have been rereading all of the...
- rebecca: Loved reading this! Good on you for sticking to wh...