Tweet When I chose a college graduation trip back in 2010, I did plenty of research. I wanted to go somewhere warm and by the water (water sign!) but one that was cheap to visit. At the time, I didn’t know anyone who had traveled to Croatia. My knowledge was purely from watching episodes of […]
Archive | Dalmatian Coast RSS feed for this section
TweetThere’s not always enough time to devote a full stay at a given destination, which is where the day trip comes into play. Throughout my travels, if I’ve found myself with an extra day, I’ll take the train to another city to wander around. It allows me to see something new without having to deviate […]
Tweet How do you sum up your favorite trip you’ve ever taken? I don’t know what made me love Croatia so much. Could it be that I was thrilled to get to be on my own time frame after having everything planned for me in Thailand? Was I looking for something more familiar, like the European trips […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Eating and Drinking in the Dominican Republic May 3, 2016
- Photo Friday: Boca Chica, Dominican Republic April 29, 2016
- Atlanta’s Best Cocktail Bars April 26, 2016
- A Wellness Weekend in Hot Springs, Arkansas April 22, 2016
- Atlanta’s Best Coffee Shops for the Self-Employed April 20, 2016
- Edna: If I ever make it to Atlanta, I'm returning to th...
- Lauren Bishop: Mmm!! I love this post! I recently ate at a Haitia...
- Caroline: I stayed at Haven in Alice Springs and Backpack Oz...
- Regina Silva: Estive à pouco tempo no porto... foi lindo demais...
- KareninCalabria: The hot baths sound very enticing after a walk in ...