TweetI have lived in Charleston for almost four years and in that time, I have done little exploration of the barrier islands. There is a lot of amazing stuff to see out of town, especially to those nature-y people like my sister. Take US-17 South (Savannah Highway) out of town and follow the signs. You […]
Archive | Edisto Island RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Harry Potter Landmarks in England September 1, 2015
- Visiting Oxford University’s Colleges August 28, 2015
- How Travel Saved Me August 27, 2015
- Beauty Secrets from a Low-Key Traveler August 25, 2015
- On Dealing with Haters and Doubters August 18, 2015
- Caroline: Totally, Flora! I love my Aveeno cream....
- Caroline: New College is one I didn't get to visit but wish...
- Caroline: Sounds like you've been to some good spots as wel...
- Caroline: I'm glad you've overcome it too! It's hard to b...
- Caroline: It's great, Kelsey! I was pleasantly surprised wi...