TweetI have lived in Charleston for almost four years and in that time, I have done little exploration of the barrier islands. There is a lot of amazing stuff to see out of town, especially to those nature-y people like my sister. Take US-17 South (Savannah Highway) out of town and follow the signs. You […]
Archive | Edisto Island RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Recovering from Travel Days December 12, 2014
- What It’s Like to Be a Travel Blogger December 11, 2014
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2014 December 9, 2014
- Photo Friday: Sarawak Cultural Village, Malaysia December 5, 2014
- Travel Writing Round Up [December 2014] December 4, 2014
- Katka: I LOVE the personalized map! Great post Caroline, ...
- Samantha: I would love the sandals or the clothing line, I a...
- Mohamed Osman: Ihope travel to any place in the world...
- Caroline: Great way to go, Sky! Sometimes it's hard because...
- Sky: I love this. I'm split right now between "for fu...