TweetI have lived in Charleston for almost four years and in that time, I have done little exploration of the barrier islands. There is a lot of amazing stuff to see out of town, especially to those nature-y people like my sister. Take US-17 South (Savannah Highway) out of town and follow the signs. You […]
Archive | Edisto Island RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Photo Friday: Memphis, Tennessee April 24, 2015
- Video: Malaysia Wrap Up April 23, 2015
- How to Start a Travel Blog April 21, 2015
- Photo Friday: Clarksdale, Mississippi April 17, 2015
- What No One Tells You About the Travel Lifestyle April 14, 2015
- Bess: I've only been to Nashville, Tenn, and for too sh...
- KareninCalabria: Great travel blogging overview! I’ve had a blog ...
- rebecca: Some great tips! a nice basic article!...
- Ale @ iFly: Eurail pass is always a great money-saving way to ...
- Caroline: Thanks, Ingrid! Yes, definitely some crossover. Tr...