TweetI have lived in Charleston for almost four years and in that time, I have done little exploration of the barrier islands. There is a lot of amazing stuff to see out of town, especially to those nature-y people like my sister. Take US-17 South (Savannah Highway) out of town and follow the signs. You […]
Archive | Edisto Island RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Travel Writing Round Up [June 2015] June 2, 2015
- Photo Friday: Jekyll Island, Georgia May 29, 2015
- Travel As Your Best Self May 28, 2015
- On Finding My Confidence May 26, 2015
- Photo Friday: Eureka Springs, Arkansas May 22, 2015
- Dannielle Lily: I LOVED Fraser Island, but I had perfect weather. ...
- Mary Blike: The Vietnamese food expresses their culture and tr...
- Tracey: Agree wholeheartedly with all of these. On a recen...
- Megan | Traveling Nine to Fiver: I think these are some great tips and important th...
- Andrea: I can't totally relate to this. I do wish I could...