TweetI have lived in Charleston for almost four years and in that time, I have done little exploration of the barrier islands. There is a lot of amazing stuff to see out of town, especially to those nature-y people like my sister. Take US-17 South (Savannah Highway) out of town and follow the signs. You […]
Archive | Edisto Island RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- From Cacao to Chocolate May 24, 2016
- The Next Adventure: A National Parks Road Trip May 20, 2016
- Drinking at a Dominican Colmado May 17, 2016
- Photo Friday: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic May 13, 2016
- The Importance of Responsible Travel May 10, 2016
- Chris: As a proud former-Novocastrian, I was wounded to s...
- Nicole: Loved staying at the Embassy Suites in Denver (tha...
- Christie: Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been to the K...
- Adriana: that moment when you realize you spelt cookie wron...
- Adriana: Hey I just recently got into your blog and i'm lo...