Tweet My Travel Style by caroline-eubanks featuring black slip on shoes Packing for my upcoming trip to Europe has been a bit of a struggle. I usually travel in extreme seasons, either in the summertime when I know I will be living in my swimsuit, or in winter when I need heavy coats and scarves. […]
Archive | fall RSS feed for this section
Tweet This is the first Thanksgiving I’ve ever missed. Instead of rushing from one set of grandparents to the other, stuffing myself silly on turkey, hashbrown casserole and buttery Sister Schubert rolls, I’m having a few beers with my fellow travel geeks at Hart’s Pub in the Rocks in Sydney, Australia. This journey is ending […]
TweetHello Hollywood, I’m ready for my close up. No, not that Hollywood. Hollywood, SC, another spot for TV and film. I woke up early and made the trek out to Hollywood Studios for the taping of Chef Bob Waggoner of Charleston Grill‘s show “U Cook with Chef Bob.” My video production professor is the director […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Photo Friday: El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico August 22, 2014
- How to See Vieques, Puerto Rico August 21, 2014
- Eating and Drinking in Puerto Rico August 19, 2014
- Visiting the Bacardi Rum Distillery August 15, 2014
- Adventures in Transportation: Southeast Asia August 14, 2014
- Brittany Ruth: I've been here several times in my youth. Love PR...
- Emma: Sounds like a fun tour, I had no idea of all the c...
- Laura: Sounds like fun, I love brewery and distillery tou...
- The Guy: Whilst I don't drink rum I am certainly very fami...
- Polly: Everything looks so much nicer than I'd imagine! ...