Tweet My Travel Style by caroline-eubanks featuring black slip on shoes Packing for my upcoming trip to Europe has been a bit of a struggle. I usually travel in extreme seasons, either in the summertime when I know I will be living in my swimsuit, or in winter when I need heavy coats and scarves. […]
Archive | fall RSS feed for this section
Tweet This is the first Thanksgiving I’ve ever missed. Instead of rushing from one set of grandparents to the other, stuffing myself silly on turkey, hashbrown casserole and buttery Sister Schubert rolls, I’m having a few beers with my fellow travel geeks at Hart’s Pub in the Rocks in Sydney, Australia. This journey is ending […]
TweetHello Hollywood, I’m ready for my close up. No, not that Hollywood. Hollywood, SC, another spot for TV and film. I woke up early and made the trek out to Hollywood Studios for the taping of Chef Bob Waggoner of Charleston Grill‘s show “U Cook with Chef Bob.” My video production professor is the director […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Big Trip To Do List March 6, 2014
- The Australiasian Adventure March 4, 2014
- Getting the Most Out of Your Cruise February 27, 2014
- Into the Deep February 25, 2014
- Making Your Dream Trip a Reality February 20, 2014
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: We have started traveling with Zofran, which is gr...
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: Laos and Cambodia are amazing! I really loved Melb...
- Jackie D: SO jealous! Sounds like you'll be living the life...
- Victoria: I've only ever been on a cruise to see the pyrami...
- Caroline: Can't wait, Nicole!...