Tweet **The following is a guest post from Emily Buchanan and contains a sponsored link.** You know those filmic moments during the first throws of a new love affair when everything is sepia-tinged and reality feels like a dim and distant memory? I love moments like those. Particularly when I’m in Paris. Sure, this sounds […]
Archive | France RSS feed for this section
Tweet It was my first trip without my family. Christine and I signed up for a trip to Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris with EF College Break. I had been to Paris four years or so before, but there’s something magical about being there for New Years. The chic Parisians in their winter clothes. The winding […]
Tweet Opera Garnier Famous Art Nouveau Metro sign Notre Dame, just as boring as my last visit original palace at the Louvre Another view of I.M. Pei‘s pyramid Bob, Tine, Sarah, Allie, and Britta in front of Louvre Inverted pyramids, Louvre Old architecture, new architecture, Louvre REAL Nike of Samothrace (art history nerd) Me with the FAKE […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Travel Writing Round Up [December 2013] December 10, 2013
- Disappointment at Pamukkale December 6, 2013
- An American in Gallipoli December 5, 2013
- The Tombs of Myra December 3, 2013
- Photo Friday: Blue Mosque at Night November 29, 2013
- Renuka: True, nice and popular places get thronged so badl...
- Jayne: Had to laugh at the cheeky monkey injury. Was in B...
- Annie@GreenTravelReviews: Fit's perfectly! I was hoping to go to Hawaii thi...
- Top Travel Blogs: #SeeTheWorld Creation Curation – Part II: […] The Art of the Day Trip by Caroline in t...
- Jamie S.: I have never been to Australia but reading your po...