Tweet It was my first trip without my family. Christine and I signed up for a trip to Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris with EF College Break. I had been to Paris four years or so before, but there’s something magical about being there for New Years. The chic Parisians in their winter clothes. The winding […]
Archive | France RSS feed for this section
Tweet Opera Garnier Famous Art Nouveau Metro sign Notre Dame, just as boring as my last visit original palace at the Louvre Another view of I.M. Pei‘s pyramid Bob, Tine, Sarah, Allie, and Britta in front of Louvre Inverted pyramids, Louvre Old architecture, new architecture, Louvre REAL Nike of Samothrace (art history nerd) Me with the FAKE […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: Abandoned Vieques, Puerto Rico August 26, 2014
- Photo Friday: El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico August 22, 2014
- How to See Vieques, Puerto Rico August 21, 2014
- Eating and Drinking in Puerto Rico August 19, 2014
- Visiting the Bacardi Rum Distillery August 15, 2014
- Laura: What a strange and interesting place. I love aband...
- Victoria@ The British Berliner: Sounds really good and free too! Very nice. :)...
- Victoria@ The British Berliner: I totally agree. I would say that the transport I ...
- Otto Zambrana: I went to Puerto Rico with my mexican girlfriend a...
- Fisher Tom: Wow, I have never been in shrimping cruise =) Glad...