Tweet Three years ago I had a layover in Frankfurt between volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia. I had no idea what to do in the airport for 8 hours, so I placed my bag in storage and took the train into central Frankfurt. Unfortunately, I was there at 6 am, so nothing was [...]
Archive | Frankfurt RSS feed for this section
TweetI spent lots of time on trains during my trip to Austria and Germany, using my Eurail pass yet again. I didn’t book online with vacation coupons, so using my youth train pass saved me a lot of money. For the most part, the German reputation for being neat and on time proved to be true [...]
Tweet During my time in Australia, I stayed at a lot of hostels and it was easy for me to categorize my Best and Worst of Australian Hostels. In Austria and Germany, however, it was the little things that made up each of my experiences. There were things I didn’t like about great hostels and [...]
Tweet The Romer area, the most German looking part of town So on my long winded journey across the world, I had a nice long layover between Bangkok and Split. I had been through the Frankfurt airport before and didn’t have the best experience. Basically, my friend and I were about to miss our flight and after explaining [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Photo Essay: Miami Street Art May 10, 2013
- Best Free and Cheap Things to Do in Sydney May 8, 2013
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...
- Kim Harrison: Here's a music video about Riverview, the abandon...
- Jess: I've been thinking about this now that there's t...
- Caroline: It was fantastic, Naomi! It makes me wish I lived ...