Tweet Many “independent” travelers are immediately turned off by the word tour. They picture large groups huddled around a tour guide with an umbrella or worse, a portable microphone, spouting out facts about whatever random attraction they’re standing in front of. They picture fanny packs and knee high socks and massive tour buses. The hear […]
Archive | Galway RSS feed for this section
TweetDublin 1-1-09 After a rough morning, we checked out of Palmers Lodge. We took the bus to Stansted Airport. We bought snacks to eat while we waited. It is the mid-trip lull, where you can’t imagine it being any longer, but you soon regain momentum. The Ryanair flight was short and we got there by 5:00. It took […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Where I’ve Been Lately June 30, 2015
- On Charleston, Tragedies and Community June 26, 2015
- Photo Friday: Charleston, South Carolina June 5, 2015
- Adventures in Eating Overseas June 4, 2015
- Travel Writing Round Up [June 2015] June 2, 2015
- A Succinct San Francisco Travel & Packing Guide- Her Packing List: […] My Favorite San Francisco Meals, Carolin...
- Rashaad: Also, thanks for providing information about the P...
- Rashaad: Well said. I was interested to hear if you woul...
- KareninCalabria: I happen to love octopus, but the bony chicken wit...
- Quang william: Thank you for an excellent experience in beautiful...