Tweet Many “independent” travelers are immediately turned off by the word tour. They picture large groups huddled around a tour guide with an umbrella or worse, a portable microphone, spouting out facts about whatever random attraction they’re standing in front of. They picture fanny packs and knee high socks and massive tour buses. The hear […]
Archive | Galway RSS feed for this section
TweetDublin 1-1-09 After a rough morning, we checked out of Palmers Lodge. We took the bus to Stansted Airport. We bought snacks to eat while we waited. It is the mid-trip lull, where you can’t imagine it being any longer, but you soon regain momentum. The Ryanair flight was short and we got there by 5:00. It took […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Travel Writing Round Up [February 2016] February 9, 2016
- Visiting The Cloisters in New York City February 5, 2016
- Tips for Traveling Like a Road Warrior February 4, 2016
- XShot Pro: A Must Have for GoPro Lovers February 2, 2016
- What Is Millennial Travel? January 29, 2016
- Margo: I had NO idea that this existed! So beautiful - it...
- agus: Yes! Toilet paper forever and ever! I even carry s...
- Caroline: I agree, Ella! I think our generation has plenty o...
- Ella: I think it's interesting how us millenials have d...
- John Dwyer: Well done Caroline. Change is never easy, there's...