Tweet Many “independent” travelers are immediately turned off by the word tour. They picture large groups huddled around a tour guide with an umbrella or worse, a portable microphone, spouting out facts about whatever random attraction they’re standing in front of. They picture fanny packs and knee high socks and massive tour buses. The hear […]
Archive | Galway RSS feed for this section
TweetDublin 1-1-09 After a rough morning, we checked out of Palmer’s Lodge. We took the bus to Stansted Airport. We bought snacks to eat while we waited. It is the mid-trip lull, where you can’t imagine it being any longer, but you soon regain momentum. The Ryanair flight was short and we got there by 5:00. It took […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Big Trip To Do List March 6, 2014
- The Australiasian Adventure March 4, 2014
- Getting the Most Out of Your Cruise February 27, 2014
- Into the Deep February 25, 2014
- Making Your Dream Trip a Reality February 20, 2014
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: We have started traveling with Zofran, which is gr...
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: Laos and Cambodia are amazing! I really loved Melb...
- Jackie D: SO jealous! Sounds like you'll be living the life...
- Victoria: I've only ever been on a cruise to see the pyrami...
- Caroline: Can't wait, Nicole!...