Tweet Many “independent” travelers are immediately turned off by the word tour. They picture large groups huddled around a tour guide with an umbrella or worse, a portable microphone, spouting out facts about whatever random attraction they’re standing in front of. They picture fanny packs and knee high socks and massive tour buses. The hear […]
Archive | Galway RSS feed for this section
TweetDublin 1-1-09 After a rough morning, we checked out of Palmer’s Lodge. We took the bus to Stansted Airport. We bought snacks to eat while we waited. It is the mid-trip lull, where you can’t imagine it being any longer, but you soon regain momentum. The Ryanair flight was short and we got there by 5:00. It took […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Staying Stylish on the Road October 21, 2014
- Flying Over Atlanta October 16, 2014
- Career Advice from a #GIRLBOSS October 14, 2014
- Photo Friday: Asheville, North Carolina October 10, 2014
- Attending Bangkok’s Calypso Ladyboy Cabaret October 9, 2014
- Gabriel Clark: New York City can be a great place to spend your v...
- Caroline: Thanks for reading, Stephanie!...
- Caroline: Nicole, I definitely agree! I've been prone to sn...
- Stephanie: These are some great tips Caroline! Entering into ...
- Nicole: I bought this book two or three weeks ago and it'...