Tweet Connie is a fellow blogger who I heard about through another blogger. I’ve been reading her stories about her time in Asia for almost two years now and I am excited to feature her on another A Day in the Life interview about her experiences teaching English overseas! Name: Connie Hum of Connvoyage Location: […]
Archive | guest blogger RSS feed for this section
TweetThis week’s Favorite Travel Memory is by the lovely Connie of Connvoyage.com! When I was traveling in India, I met a family who invited me to one of their son’s wedding in a few weeks. I have always wanted to attend an Indian wedding (the colors, the festivities, the food!) but it would have caused a […]
TweetThis is a guest FTM by the lovely Andi of My Beautiful Adventures. Want to see your memory featured here? See details below. I have no idea when my obsession with elephants began. I find them to be the most marvelous creatures on our planet and just like most Indians I think they bring good luck, […]
TweetI’ve been waiting for Sammi to write me a lil somethin somethin for a while now. She has a completely different travel philosophy, usually “winging it,” which in the past has included not asking for directions when we are lost and making me hike up a huge hill. But seriously, Enjoy. And if you want […]
Tweet***Here is another guest post by my youngest sister, Rachel. She is quite the writer, if you ask me. She just returned from her very first mission trip and first time exploring Mexico off the cruise ship path. Here are her thoughts from her journey. She’s got a lot to say, so be prepared!*** My […]
Tweet Here is a majorly awesome guest blogger post from my younger sister Rachel. This is why she should have her own blog. Enjoy! Playing indian in North Georgia I don’t know about y’all, but I grew up in Georgia all my life. But don’t get it twisted, I am no southern hick. I probably couldn’t even […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Beng Mealea: The Temple That Almost Wasn’t July 25, 2014
- Mui Ne’s Red Sand Dunes July 24, 2014
- Where Uncle Ho Meets Mother Russia July 22, 2014
- Can You Have Roots and Wings? July 18, 2014
- Lured Into the Charms of Hoi An July 17, 2014
- Caroline: Thanks for the comment, Clare! Digital media has c...
- Clare Laming: I understand wholeheartedly. I talked to another e...
- Ryan Z: Does it just keep burning the whole time you drink...
- Caroline: Thanks for correcting me, Henry! I've fixed them ...
- NZ Muse: Couldn't agree more! Hoi An was everything Hue wa...