TweetSomething lately has left my mind on Hawaii. Perhaps it’s that my friend was just married there (congrats, Kelsi!) or that it was an important place to me a few years ago, serving as a break during my time in Australia. I had been away from my family for six months, the longest I’d been […]
Archive | Honolulu RSS feed for this section
TweetI’m the first to admit that I’m not a morning person, nor am I a nature person. So when you combine the two, it makes for a very cranky Caroline. I thought my family had learned their lesson when we decided to go hiking in Maine, but apparently not. So when I was told we […]
TweetThe other day I was watching the Great Food Truck Race with Tyler Florence and it reminded me of how many I saw in Hawaii for all types of food. It’s amazing how they can transform vans, buses and pretty much any vehicle into a mobile kitchen. Magoo’s Burgers, Diamondhead State Park, Honolulu, Oahu Seafood […]
Tweet I’m suddenly wishing we had chosen the GPS option at the rental car desk. Maybe then we would have some idea of where we were going. Still feeling the jetlag from a flight back in time, from Sydney to Honolulu, I just needed some sugar in my system. If I could only find this […]
Tweet I’m starting to believe that my version of heaven is a luxury hotel room with clean white sheets, plush bathrobes, a big-screen television and round-the-clock room service. I learned this first at the Omni Atlanta and now again in Hawaii. Some of our accommodations in Hawaii were basic, so I thought we should have […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Life and Times of Ho Chi Minh July 29, 2014
- Beng Mealea: The Temple That Almost Wasn’t July 25, 2014
- Mui Ne’s Red Sand Dunes July 24, 2014
- Where Uncle Ho Meets Mother Russia July 22, 2014
- Can You Have Roots and Wings? July 18, 2014
- Nguyen: Wow that's awesome! I'm glad you enjoy my countr...
- Caroline: Thanks for the comment, Clare! Digital media has c...
- Clare Laming: I understand wholeheartedly. I talked to another e...
- Ryan Z: Does it just keep burning the whole time you drink...
- Caroline: Thanks for correcting me, Henry! I've fixed them ...