Tweet After a rocky start to the Big Island, I was excited to see Kona, a place I had heard a lot about. Our first stop of the day was lunch at Kona Brewing Company, where I crossed another brewery tour off my Life List. What makes their food so good is that they reuse […]
Archive | Kona RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- How to See Vieques, Puerto Rico August 21, 2014
- Eating and Drinking in Puerto Rico August 19, 2014
- Visiting the Bacardi Rum Distillery August 15, 2014
- Adventures in Transportation: Southeast Asia August 14, 2014
- Experiences Worth Having in Southeast Asia August 12, 2014
- Emma: Sounds like a fun tour, I had no idea of all the c...
- Laura: Sounds like fun, I love brewery and distillery tou...
- The Guy: Whilst I don't drink rum I am certainly very fami...
- Polly: Everything looks so much nicer than I'd imagine! ...
- Laura: I'm in the process of planning my travels around ...