TweetThis trip has been two years in the making, so of course I’ve gone over what to pack about a million times in my head during that time. I knew I wanted to get as close to going carry on only as possible, although it’s hard to manage when you’re flying long-haul carriers and regional […]
Archive | list RSS feed for this section
Tweet My time in Australia was chock full of continuously surreal experiences. How can you not see a kangaroo in real life or learn the lingo? As I reflect back on my time in Australia and plan a future trip, I’ve created the ultimate Australia bucket list of the experiences you can’t visit Oz without […]
Tweet Another whirlwind year passes and I have so much to be thankful for. I am constantly amazed at all the opportunities I’ve been given and the people I’ve met this year. I’m thankful for the places I’ve been able to visit, including Florida, Canada, Baton Rouge and Turkey. I’ve had other moments that weren’t […]
Tweet You’ve had it on your list for years now. I can’t see it on there again! This is the year it’s going to happen. This was the conversation with my friend Christine that led to the moment when I signed up for my first half marathon. A crazy life moment slowly occurred as I […]
TweetToday I turn 25. Someone asked me if I’m having a quarter-life crisis. I replied that my whole life is a quarter-life crisis. Somehow these posts have become my most successful, so I’m glad that readers can relate to setting goals for each year. In the past year, I crossed off eight of my 25 items. I […]
Tweet When I got home from Australia, I needed something to throw myself into. I wasn’t as active walking to work, so I signed up for a race my friend Elizabeth was doing. From there, I made it my goal to run one race every month for an entire year. I hate running but I made […]
Tweet I officially turned 24 years old today. I’ve been doing birthday lists for two years now and I’ve gotten more accomplished each and every year. This year I crossed off 11 items from the 24 Before 24 List: bungy jumped (#4), scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef (#5), gave blood for the first time […]
Tweet I am twenty-three years old today. I had a failure of a year if you’re comparing this list to the one I wrote this time last July. I crossed off only 5 items (couchsurfing, going on a spontaneous trip, meeting 5 blog friends, going on a solo trip and learning to budget, in case […]
TweetIf you saw last year’s holiday gift guide post “Travel Book Christmas List,” I’ve got a bigger and better one for you this year. There’s something for every type of traveler in your life. And if you buy any of the items from my Amazon aStore, you will contribute to my travel fund! For the […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Wild and Weird Darwin April 24, 2014
- Sunset Kayaking in Melbourne April 22, 2014
- An Education in Australian Wildlife at Taronga Zoo April 18, 2014
- Tune Hotels: A La Carte Luxury April 17, 2014
- Tasting Melbourne’s Coffee Culture April 15, 2014
- Laura: Ohh, I'm not so big on normal day time flatwater ...
- Beverley | Pack Your Passport: So glad you enjoyed this Caroline! I did this exac...
- Rashaad: Congratulations! I've actually completed two half...
- Cologne Tourist Attractions / Travel Guide / Tips / Blog: […] Cologne’s Kolsch Experience […]...
- The Guy: I've stayed in a lot of Melbourne hotels and inde...