Tweet Packing light is becoming more and more essential for my lifestyle. So when putting together my packing list for my week in England, I had to be very thoughtful. I knew I’d be hopping on trains, so it was important to be mobile. I recently got a nice carry-on suitcase for my birthday (more […]
Archive | list RSS feed for this section
Tweet While some years, I find writing this post uplifting, this year I’m borderline depressed thinking about how little has changed since I turned 27 things. I still live at home. I still work the same seasonal job. Sure, there have been travel, blog and career highs this year, but the basics are the same. […]
TweetSoutheast Asia is a part of the world where you can have experiences you won’t find anywhere else. The colors are brighter, the flavors are stronger and the history is older. The parties are even crazier, lasting all night and bringing in travelers from every corner of the globe. Only you can decide what kind […]
Tweet Blessed. It’s a word I’m sick of seeing on Instagram, but on this day, it’s true. It’s the day I reflect on the good in my life, on the great people I’m surrounded by and the opportunities I’ve been lucky enough to have. I create these Thankful Lists every year since I was 15 […]
Tweet Today is my 26th birthday, thus ushering me into the age known as “late twenties.” My 25th year was one of personal growth and physical fitness. I learned to accept my figure, but despite that lost weight and gained muscle after two a day workouts many days of the week. I ran my first half […]
Tweet For the last two years, I’ve had the pleasure of writing for Her Packing List, one of the top websites for female travel and packing advice. We’ve reviewed countless pieces of gear and covered every topic under the sun, but the top question we frequently get asked is how to be better at packing. […]
TweetThis trip has been two years in the making, so of course I’ve gone over what to pack about a million times in my head during that time. I knew I wanted to get as close to going carry on only as possible, although it’s hard to manage when you’re flying long-haul carriers and regional […]
Tweet My time in Australia was chock full of continuously surreal experiences. How can you not see a kangaroo in real life or learn the lingo? As I reflect back on my time in Australia and plan a future trip, I’ve created the ultimate Australia bucket list of the experiences you can’t visit Oz without […]
Tweet Another whirlwind year passes and I have so much to be thankful for. I am constantly amazed at all the opportunities I’ve been given and the people I’ve met this year. I’m thankful for the places I’ve been able to visit, including Florida, Canada, Baton Rouge and Turkey. I’ve had other moments that weren’t […]
Tweet You’ve had it on your list for years now. I can’t see it on there again! This is the year it’s going to happen. This was the conversation with my friend Christine that led to the moment when I signed up for my first half marathon. A crazy life moment slowly occurred as I […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Cheap and Chic Accommodation at The Jane Hotel February 11, 2016
- Travel Writing Round Up [February 2016] February 9, 2016
- Visiting The Cloisters in New York City February 5, 2016
- Tips for Traveling Like a Road Warrior February 4, 2016
- XShot Pro: A Must Have for GoPro Lovers February 2, 2016
- Interesting travel stuff around the web - January 2016 - P.S. I'm On My Way: […] Lessons from my working holiday in Austr...
- Margo: I had NO idea that this existed! So beautiful - it...
- agus: Yes! Toilet paper forever and ever! I even carry s...
- Caroline: I agree, Ella! I think our generation has plenty o...
- Ella: I think it's interesting how us millenials have d...