Tweet Blessed. It’s a word I’m sick of seeing on Instagram, but on this day, it’s true. It’s the day I reflect on the good in my life, on the great people I’m surrounded by and the opportunities I’ve been lucky enough to have. I create these Thankful Lists every year since I was 15 […]
Archive | list RSS feed for this section
Tweet Today is my 26th birthday, thus ushering me into the age known as “late twenties.” My 25th year was one of personal growth and physical fitness. I learned to accept my figure, but despite that lost weight and gained muscle after two a day workouts many days of the week. I ran my first half […]
Tweet For the last two years, I’ve had the pleasure of writing for Her Packing List, one of the top websites for female travel and packing advice. We’ve reviewed countless pieces of gear and covered every topic under the sun, but the top question we frequently get asked is how to be better at packing. […]
TweetThis trip has been two years in the making, so of course I’ve gone over what to pack about a million times in my head during that time. I knew I wanted to get as close to going carry on only as possible, although it’s hard to manage when you’re flying long-haul carriers and regional […]
Tweet My time in Australia was chock full of continuously surreal experiences. How can you not see a kangaroo in real life or learn the lingo? As I reflect back on my time in Australia and plan a future trip, I’ve created the ultimate Australia bucket list of the experiences you can’t visit Oz without […]
Tweet Another whirlwind year passes and I have so much to be thankful for. I am constantly amazed at all the opportunities I’ve been given and the people I’ve met this year. I’m thankful for the places I’ve been able to visit, including Florida, Canada, Baton Rouge and Turkey. I’ve had other moments that weren’t […]
Tweet You’ve had it on your list for years now. I can’t see it on there again! This is the year it’s going to happen. This was the conversation with my friend Christine that led to the moment when I signed up for my first half marathon. A crazy life moment slowly occurred as I […]
TweetToday I turn 25. Someone asked me if I’m having a quarter-life crisis. I replied that my whole life is a quarter-life crisis. Somehow these posts have become my most successful, so I’m glad that readers can relate to setting goals for each year. In the past year, I crossed off eight of my 25 items. I […]
Tweet When I got home from Australia, I needed something to throw myself into. I wasn’t as active walking to work, so I signed up for a race my friend Elizabeth was doing. From there, I made it my goal to run one race every month for an entire year. I hate running but I made […]
Tweet I officially turned 24 years old today. I’ve been doing birthday lists for two years now and I’ve gotten more accomplished each and every year. This year I crossed off 11 items from the 24 Before 24 List: bungy jumped (#4), scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef (#5), gave blood for the first time […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- A City Girl’s Favorite Rural Experiences January 29, 2015
- Awkward Moments as a Solo Traveler January 27, 2015
- Photo Friday: Frankfort, Kentucky January 23, 2015
- Hotel Amenities for the Traveler’s Home January 22, 2015
- Can You Travel the World on $50 Per Day? January 20, 2015
- Joseph @ Green Global Travel: It's tough since US's tourist infrastructure isn...
- Svenja: Savannah is absolutely gorgeous! We stopped ther...
- Caroline: Me too, Tracey! I like the option of meeting peopl...
- Caroline: Totally agree, Bess! Getting lost while alone is t...
- Tracey: I must be a grump too as I hate when people want t...