Tweet I am twenty-three years old today. I had a failure of a year if you’re comparing this list to the one I wrote this time last July. I crossed off only 5 items (couchsurfing, going on a spontaneous trip, meeting 5 blog friends, going on a solo trip and learning to budget, in case […]
Archive | list RSS feed for this section
TweetIf you saw last year’s holiday gift guide post “Travel Book Christmas List,” I’ve got a bigger and better one for you this year. There’s something for every type of traveler in your life. And if you buy any of the items from my Amazon aStore, you will contribute to my travel fund! For the […]
Tweet I recently had my 22nd birthday (July 8) and it was a pretty uneventful one (just antiquing and a nice dinner, which was fine by me), so I want to make sure this is a year to remember. Andi of My Beautiful Adventures (who I finally met in person!) inspired this list with her own […]
Tweet The mess that is my room I know I am the most insane list maker ever. I have them for everything. But travelers seem to be really proud of their packing lists, especially for RTW journeys. I am going to the other side of the world and back (so not really round, I suppose) and will […]
Tweet Bethany and I at the basketball game In case you were wondering, I checked #3 off my Charleston list. We won our homecoming game against Samford! Let’s hope we can keep it up against the Citadel tonight. One of my oldest friend’s mom has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. I know […]
Tweet Inspired by both Sara Dobie’s list and the list created by my friend Rebecca before she left Charleston (in which I first visited Bowen’s Island Restaurant), I am writing a post on the things I must do before I move away. It’s really sad to think about, but I’m doing my best to be a tourist […]
TweetI was initally inspired by Nicole from More is Better ‘s Life List. So here it is, in no particular order: Walk across 5 major bridges (3/5-Ravenel in Charleston, SC; Golden Gate in San Francisco, CA; Millennium in London) Walking Brooklyn Bridge this summer Crush grapes with my feet at a winery Hike the Grand Canyon Spend New Years in […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Thankful List 2014 November 27, 2014
- Best Free and Cheap Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur November 25, 2014
- Photo Essay: Annah Rais Homestay, Malaysia November 22, 2014
- Views from the Petronas Towers November 20, 2014
- Scenes from Deepavali in Malaysia November 18, 2014
- Katie: Wow! This is a great list. I'll definitely check ...
- rebecca: This is an amazing list! Thanks for the resources...
- rebecca: pretty cool! I love the photo with the colourful b...
- rebecca: oh wow! what an amazing experience! Just discovere...
- Caroline: I bet that was amazing to see Stacey! Thanks for r...