TweetToday I turn 25. Someone asked me if I’m having a quarter-life crisis. I replied that my whole life is a quarter-life crisis. Somehow these posts have become my most successful, so I’m glad that readers can relate to setting goals for each year. In the past year, I crossed off eight of my 25 items. I […]
Archive | list RSS feed for this section
Tweet When I got home from Australia, I needed something to throw myself into. I wasn’t as active walking to work, so I signed up for a race my friend Elizabeth was doing. From there, I made it my goal to run one race every month for an entire year. I hate running but I made […]
Tweet I officially turned 24 years old today. I’ve been doing birthday lists for two years now and I’ve gotten more accomplished each and every year. This year I crossed off 11 items from the 24 Before 24 List: bungy jumped (#4), scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef (#5), gave blood for the first time […]
Tweet I am twenty-three years old today. I had a failure of a year if you’re comparing this list to the one I wrote this time last July. I crossed off only 5 items (couchsurfing, going on a spontaneous trip, meeting 5 blog friends, going on a solo trip and learning to budget, in case […]
TweetIf you saw last year’s holiday gift guide post “Travel Book Christmas List,” I’ve got a bigger and better one for you this year. There’s something for every type of traveler in your life. And if you buy any of the items from my Amazon aStore, you will contribute to my travel fund! For the […]
Tweet I recently had my 22nd birthday (July 8) and it was a pretty uneventful one (just antiquing and a nice dinner, which was fine by me), so I want to make sure this is a year to remember. Andi of My Beautiful Adventures (who I finally met in person!) inspired this list with her own […]
Tweet The mess that is my room I know I am the most insane list maker ever. I have them for everything. But travelers seem to be really proud of their packing lists, especially for RTW journeys. I am going to the other side of the world and back (so not really round, I suppose) and will […]
Tweet Bethany and I at the basketball game In case you were wondering, I checked #3 off my Charleston list. We won our homecoming game against Samford! Let’s hope we can keep it up against the Citadel tonight. One of my oldest friend’s mom has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. I know […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- From Cacao to Chocolate May 24, 2016
- The Next Adventure: A National Parks Road Trip May 20, 2016
- Drinking at a Dominican Colmado May 17, 2016
- Photo Friday: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic May 13, 2016
- The Importance of Responsible Travel May 10, 2016
- Chris: As a proud former-Novocastrian, I was wounded to s...
- Nicole: Loved staying at the Embassy Suites in Denver (tha...
- Christie: Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been to the K...
- Adriana: that moment when you realize you spelt cookie wron...
- Adriana: Hey I just recently got into your blog and i'm lo...