Tweet You’ve had it on your list for years now. I can’t see it on there again! This is the year it’s going to happen. This was the conversation with my friend Christine that led to the moment when I signed up for my first half marathon. A crazy life moment slowly occurred as I […]
Archive | list RSS feed for this section
TweetToday I turn 25. Someone asked me if I’m having a quarter-life crisis. I replied that my whole life is a quarter-life crisis. Somehow these posts have become my most successful, so I’m glad that readers can relate to setting goals for each year. In the past year, I crossed off eight of my 25 items. I […]
Tweet When I got home from Australia, I needed something to throw myself into. I wasn’t as active walking to work, so I signed up for a race my friend Elizabeth was doing. From there, I made it my goal to run one race every month for an entire year. I hate running but I made […]
Tweet I officially turned 24 years old today. I’ve been doing birthday lists for two years now and I’ve gotten more accomplished each and every year. This year I crossed off 11 items from the 24 Before 24 List: bungy jumped (#4), scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef (#5), gave blood for the first time […]
Tweet I am twenty-three years old today. I had a failure of a year if you’re comparing this list to the one I wrote this time last July. I crossed off only 5 items (couchsurfing, going on a spontaneous trip, meeting 5 blog friends, going on a solo trip and learning to budget, in case […]
TweetIf you saw last year’s holiday gift guide post “Travel Book Christmas List,” I’ve got a bigger and better one for you this year. There’s something for every type of traveler in your life. And if you buy any of the items from my Amazon aStore, you will contribute to my travel fund! For the […]
Tweet I recently had my 22nd birthday (July 8) and it was a pretty uneventful one (just antiquing and a nice dinner, which was fine by me), so I want to make sure this is a year to remember. Andi of My Beautiful Adventures (who I finally met in person!) inspired this list with her own […]
Tweet The mess that is my room I know I am the most insane list maker ever. I have them for everything. But travelers seem to be really proud of their packing lists, especially for RTW journeys. I am going to the other side of the world and back (so not really round, I suppose) and will […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Friday: Mormon Row, Grand Tetons, Wyoming July 29, 2016
- A City Girl’s Weekend in Jackson Hole, Wyoming July 26, 2016
- Travel Writing Round Up [July 2016] July 22, 2016
- Behind the Curtain: July 2016 July 19, 2016
- Caroline in the City Guide to Denver July 15, 2016
- Caroline: Hi Mackenzie. I didn't have to pay for my college...
- Mackenzie: How did you pay for the EF college trips while goi...
- Emily (From A Great Pick): Hey Caroline, I just bought the dr dre wireles...
- Justin: We were so fortunate to not get hit by any of the ...
- Ismael Brown: Yep. Gotta start writing now and earn some $$$.....