Tweet I’m currently in San Francisco soaking up the California sun, so I thought I’d throw together a post from my last trip to California, in January 2011. I spent three days in Los Angeles, eating tacos with my fellow travel bloggers, CouchSurfing and walking through the stalls of the Santa Monica Farmer’s Market. Suzanna, [...]
Archive | Los Angeles RSS feed for this section
Tweet I joined the website out of curiosity long before I worked up the courage to do it. I had heard great stories from Andi as well as friends from Charleston who had hosted people. But was I cut out for it? I felt weird about staying at a stranger’s house in a strange city, [...]
Tweet Long before Los Angeles was known for hard-partying celebrities, surreal urban sprawl and big-budget blockbusters, there was film noir. The genre changed Hollywood and escalated the writing career of one novelist James M. Cain. The film versions of his books made stars out of Lana Turner and Joan Crawford. I must admit that when [...]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- #Tweet2Toronto: The Results June 14, 2013
- Travel Product I Love: PurifiCup June 12, 2013
- Photo Essay: Toronto Street Art June 10, 2013
- Postcards from Rural Georgia June 7, 2013
- Best Free and Cheap Things to Do in Miami June 5, 2013
- Naomi: This is such a great idea! Might look at getting o...
- Katelyn Williams: This is great! it is so handy and i love the idea ...
- Shalu Sharma: Whoever creates these art are very talented. Like ...
- Debbie: That looks like a great place to stay!...
- eva: so useful in today's world! thanks for sharing, ...