Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Magnetic Island RSS feed for this section
Tweet While many of my fellow travelers found Magnetic Island to be boring (with the exception being those who went to the overrated Full Moon Australia party), I fell in love with “Maggie.” I missed the Full Moon party by a day, but I was glad to dry out my liver after a big Halloween in […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Behind the Curtain: August 2016 August 23, 2016
- Photo Friday: Mobile, Alabama August 19, 2016
- Planning a Trip to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks August 16, 2016
- Travel Writing Round Up [August 2016] August 12, 2016
- A Beer Lover’s Guide to Colorado August 9, 2016
- KareninCalabria: When I saw the cover photo of Las Vegas on this po...
- Caroline: Maria, I recommend some of the "glamping" option...
- Caroline: Yes, Karen, there are definitely still aggressive ...
- Caroline: Hey Audrey, Scroll down to the bottom for the cat...
- Maria: Great guide! I imagine I will be visiting Yellowst...