Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Magnetic Island RSS feed for this section
Tweet While many of my fellow travelers found Magnetic Island to be boring (with the exception being those who went to the overrated Full Moon Australia party), I fell in love with “Maggie.” I missed the Full Moon party by a day, but I was glad to dry out my liver after a big Halloween in […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Where I’ve Been Lately June 30, 2015
- On Charleston, Tragedies and Community June 26, 2015
- Photo Friday: Charleston, South Carolina June 5, 2015
- Adventures in Eating Overseas June 4, 2015
- Travel Writing Round Up [June 2015] June 2, 2015
- Jayne: Sounds exciting! My blog goes a bit quiet too when...
- Jennifer: Caroline, So glad to have you back on the blog! I ...
- A Succinct San Francisco Travel & Packing Guide- Her Packing List: […] My Favorite San Francisco Meals, Carolin...
- Rashaad: Also, thanks for providing information about the P...
- Rashaad: Well said. I was interested to hear if you woul...