Tweet If you didn’t know this about me already, I love big weird kitschy things. I’ve seen a UFO, a peach, elephants and a fish, not to mention my town’s claim to fame, The Big Chicken. This gem was included on our East Coast Road Trip and was discovered on Roadside America by mom. Way to go. [...]
Archive | Maine RSS feed for this section
Tweet The only sand beach at Acadia National Park There is a reason this blog is called Caroline in the City. I don’t do so hot with nature. Consult “Caroline in the Country” if you don’t remember. So was I thrilled to find out we would wake up at 4 a.m. to watch the sun [...]
Tweet Sunrise at Acadia National Park (more on that later), where the sun first rises in the US… at 4 am I saw a shirt in a shop that said “Bar Harbor Triathalon: Lobsta, Chowda and Beeyah.” It summed up pretty well this seaside town. It’s so cute and perfect that you almost expect the Cleavers to [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Introducing the #Tweet2Toronto Journey May 20, 2013
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Photo Essay: Miami Street Art May 10, 2013
- Kate: Great photos! Stand up paddle boarding is super ea...
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...
- Kim Harrison: Here's a music video about Riverview, the abandon...
- Jess: I've been thinking about this now that there's t...