TweetI don’t have a special connection with Boston. While I loved the city, I only got to spend less than two full days there, which wasn’t nearly enough. But I have friends from Boston and some who still live there. I don’t even consider myself a runner, despite running a race every month this year. [...]
Archive | Massachusetts RSS feed for this section
Tweet Is it just me or is this exactly how you imagine Cape Cod to be? We didn’t stay for long, but long enough to realize we were a little too grubby to stay here for long.
Tweet It’s not a place to spend more than a day, but the spooky Salem as a good stopover en route to or from Boston. Everything is witch-themed (t-shirts, restaurants, etc.), since the town is the site of the 1692 Witch Trials. The stop was especially necessary for Rachel, who was reading The Crucible for school. Definitely walk [...]
Tweet On our Great American Road Trip, we did something no other traveler should attempt- trying to see all of Boston in one day. We had to make sacrifices, but we all mentioned at least one thing we wanted to do. For my dad, it was Fenway, home of the Boston Red Sox. This much was no brainer. [...]
Tweet Plymouth may just be the most anticlimactic American monument in existence. The rock itself is in a gazebo surrounded by a fence and couldn’t be bigger than four by five feet tops. The fake rock we made for my third grade Thanksgiving play was more impressive. I couldn’t find the epic picture of my third grade [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Photo Essay: Miami Street Art May 10, 2013
- Best Free and Cheap Things to Do in Sydney May 8, 2013
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...
- Kim Harrison: Here's a music video about Riverview, the abandon...
- Jess: I've been thinking about this now that there's t...
- Caroline: It was fantastic, Naomi! It makes me wish I lived ...