TweetHave you ever been in a foreign country, surrounded by the unfamiliar, only to find something from home? I’ve had three run-ins with familiar songs while abroad and they always come at the most bizarre times. The Song: “Georgia on My Mind” by Ray Charles The Moment: My friend Christine and I were in Amsterdam for [...]
Archive | Mexico RSS feed for this section
Tweet Drinking margaritas at the college favorite La Hacienda, Charleston There is one thing you should definitely know about me. I love margaritas more than any other drink on earth (minus Coke of course). When I finished with my last final, I decided that if I am ever bedridden, I want an IV of margaritas. [...]
Tweet***Here is another guest post by my youngest sister, Rachel. She is quite the writer, if you ask me. She just returned from her very first mission trip and first time exploring Mexico off the cruise ship path. Here are her thoughts from her journey. She’s got a lot to say, so be prepared!*** My [...]
Tweet Caught between a rock and a hard place at the cliffs of Tulum, Mexico I seem to be a little starved for material today, so I posted a photo. But here’s the news: I am now a member of both Travel Blog Exchange and 20 Something Bloggers. I am looking for a job. Any [...]
Tweet Hard Rock Cafe Cayman Islands Having just finished Eric Weiner’s The Geography of Bliss (which I highly recommend!), I took an investigative eye towards my most recent destinations. Sure, I had been to Mexico before and the touristy Grand Cayman wasn’t much different, so why didn’t I feel like it was the real essence [...]
TweetDays 5 & 6 (8-4-09 to 8-5-09) What a completely unreasonable day. Upon arriving in Mexico, we took a taxi to Paradise Beach, where we paid $10 for use of kayaks and water slides. Being the idiot I am, I jumped off the water trampoline and gashed by foot onto the reef. We went through 2 [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Photo Essay: Miami Street Art May 10, 2013
- Best Free and Cheap Things to Do in Sydney May 8, 2013
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...
- Kim Harrison: Here's a music video about Riverview, the abandon...
- Jess: I've been thinking about this now that there's t...
- Caroline: It was fantastic, Naomi! It makes me wish I lived ...