Tweet Most of what made me fall in love with Montreal was its likeness to any European city without being as far away or as expensive. Oh yeah and this breakfast place called Eggspectations that changed my life, but that’s another story. But what Paris doesn’t have is Mont Royal. My old roommate Scotti and I bought [...]
Archive | Montreal RSS feed for this section
Tweet View from our hotel balcony Me and Scotti in our first night in Montreal! daytime view from balcony amazingly tacky sculpture in hotel lobby pretty graffiti Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Another I.M. Pei wonder The origins of Strawbaby: as we left our hotel bar, they had a straw for the Alcotest, which you [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- Caroline in the Everglades May 22, 2013
- Introducing the #Tweet2Toronto Journey May 20, 2013
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Katka: Awesome!!! I am SO excited about your journey! I...
- Jeff @ Go Travelzing: What a cool way to get to TBEX. Who knew you coul...
- Kate: Great photos! Stand up paddle boarding is super ea...
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...