Tweet I’ve been to Nashville many times throughout my life since my aunt has lived there since she was a student at Vanderbilt. My last visit there was for her wedding nearly three years ago, so I knew it was time to return. I wanted to see her and my cousins, as well as my […]
Archive | Nashville RSS feed for this section
Tweet Jalepenos, Nashville Farmer’s Market, Nashville, T.N. My power cord is en route, thank God. I feel so disabled without a working computer! I watched a show on the Travel Channel that I love. Johnny Colt: At Full Volume is about Johnny Colt, from my beloved Black Crowes, and his adventures in Thailand. Can this […]
Tweet All the Nashville stars on Music Row What a weekend! I am actually having trouble summing it up, but here’s my best attempt: The purpose of the trip was my aunt Anna’s wedding, to meet her husband, to meet my sister Sammi’s boyfriend Thomas, to visit with my extended family, to let out the […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Beng Mealea: The Temple That Almost Wasn’t July 25, 2014
- Mui Ne’s Red Sand Dunes July 24, 2014
- Where Uncle Ho Meets Mother Russia July 22, 2014
- Can You Have Roots and Wings? July 18, 2014
- Lured Into the Charms of Hoi An July 17, 2014
- Nguyen: Wow that's awesome! I'm glad you enjoy my countr...
- Caroline: Thanks for the comment, Clare! Digital media has c...
- Clare Laming: I understand wholeheartedly. I talked to another e...
- Ryan Z: Does it just keep burning the whole time you drink...
- Caroline: Thanks for correcting me, Henry! I've fixed them ...