Tweet I’ve been to Nashville many times throughout my life since my aunt has lived there since she was a student at Vanderbilt. My last visit there was for her wedding nearly three years ago, so I knew it was time to return. I wanted to see her and my cousins, as well as my […]
Archive | Nashville RSS feed for this section
Tweet All the Nashville stars on Music Row What a weekend! I am actually having trouble summing it up, but here’s my best attempt: The purpose of the trip was my aunt Anna’s wedding, to meet her husband, to meet my sister Sammi’s boyfriend Thomas, to visit with my extended family, to let out the […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- A City Girl’s Weekend in Jackson Hole, Wyoming July 26, 2016
- Travel Writing Round Up [July 2016] July 22, 2016
- Behind the Curtain: July 2016 July 19, 2016
- Caroline in the City Guide to Denver July 15, 2016
- On Self-Doubt and Impostor Syndrome July 12, 2016
- Caroline: Hi Mackenzie. I didn't have to pay for my college...
- Mackenzie: How did you pay for the EF college trips while goi...
- Emily (From A Great Pick): Hey Caroline, I just bought the dr dre wireles...
- Justin: We were so fortunate to not get hit by any of the ...
- Ismael Brown: Yep. Gotta start writing now and earn some $$$.....