Tweet I’ve been to Nashville many times throughout my life since my aunt has lived there since she was a student at Vanderbilt. My last visit there was for her wedding nearly three years ago, so I knew it was time to return. I wanted to see her and my cousins, as well as my […]
Archive | Nashville RSS feed for this section
Tweet Jalepenos, Nashville Farmer’s Market, Nashville, T.N. My power cord is en route, thank God. I feel so disabled without a working computer! I watched a show on the Travel Channel that I love. Johnny Colt: At Full Volume is about Johnny Colt, from my beloved Black Crowes, and his adventures in Thailand. Can this […]
Tweet All the Nashville stars on Music Row What a weekend! I am actually having trouble summing it up, but here’s my best attempt: The purpose of the trip was my aunt Anna’s wedding, to meet her husband, to meet my sister Sammi’s boyfriend Thomas, to visit with my extended family, to let out the […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Travel Writing Round Up [March 2014] March 11, 2014
- The Big Trip To Do List March 6, 2014
- The Australiasian Adventure March 4, 2014
- Getting the Most Out of Your Cruise February 27, 2014
- Into the Deep February 25, 2014
- Jackie D: Duct tape. It solves literally any problem. Also I...
- Daisy: I saw all these pics and all my friends back home ...
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: We have started traveling with Zofran, which is gr...
- Andrea, Passports And Pushchairs: Laos and Cambodia are amazing! I really loved Melb...
- Jackie D: SO jealous! Sounds like you'll be living the life...