Tweet Atlanta’s unexpectedly terrible snowstorm had me thinking I may not make it out to New York, where I was working the NY Now trade show for the second time. But after a long winding ride to the airport, two canceled flights and one delayed flight, we made it to a cold New York City […]
Archive | New York RSS feed for this section
Tweet During my brief stay in New York I stayed at Ink48 Hotel, within walking distance of the Javits Convention Center where I was working. On previous trips I’ve stayed in Times Square, the Upper East Side and next to Central Park. This time around the neighborhood of choice was Hell’s Kitchen, named for a […]
Tweet September 11, 2011. It was the ten year anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I went to work at my bartending gig in Sydney like I would on any other day of my year long working holiday. It felt surreal to be experiencing such a somber anniversary for my country […]
Tweet Before starting a full week of long hours at work, my sister and I decided to spend a few hours wandering around New York. We had enough time to drop our bags off at the hotel before lunch at Five Napkin Burger with Lauren, one of my good friends from my time in Australia. […]
Tweet I mentioned last week in my career and life update that I’m going to New York next month. I wanted to go into further detail about that trip and what I need from you, my readers and friends. I’ve been to New York a handful of times in my life, almost always for something […]
Tweet My family loves to travel. I’m lucky to have that in common with them. One trip we always said we would take was Thanksgiving in New York City, but we wanted to wait until my cousin Caitlin was old enough to remember it. Two years ago, we did just that. After waking up early […]
Tweet In case you didn’t hear, I went to New York for the second Travel Blog Exchange. I had a lot of dilemmas in choosing where to stay for many reasons. First, I was traveling by myself, so it’s not like I could share a room with someone coming with me. I wanted to pick somewhere […]
Tweet As you know, I left bright and early Thursday morning for New York City, only 48 hours from my last trip. I think I have some sort of jetlag masochism to go to Hartsfield again. But there I was. I could talk about the details (I stayed at Broadway Hotel and Hostel and hit a lot of […]
Tweet Old City Walls, Dubrovnik So I realize I just got back from my month long RTW trip to Thailand and Croatia and have thus been slacking majorly in the blog department, but I blame the lack of regular access to internet. Free internet, that is. So I finally uploaded my Croatia pictures (most of […]
Tweet The details have been announced for the Travel Blog Exchange 2010 conference and I am DYING to go. The June conference in NYC will be a good opportunity for bloggers to get together and network. I’m rationalizing going to the event as a job opportunity. Is this legit? I suppose I will have to […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Sunset Kayaking in Melbourne April 22, 2014
- An Education in Australian Wildlife at Taronga Zoo April 18, 2014
- Tune Hotels: A La Carte Luxury April 17, 2014
- Tasting Melbourne’s Coffee Culture April 15, 2014
- Visiting the Blue Mountains Independently April 10, 2014
- Beverley | Pack Your Passport: So glad you enjoyed this Caroline! I did this exac...
- Rashaad: Congratulations! I've actually completed two half...
- Cologne Tourist Attractions / Travel Guide / Tips / Blog: […] Cologne’s Kolsch Experience […]...
- The Guy: I've stayed in a lot of Melbourne hotels and inde...
- Beverley | Pack Your Passport: Aw I never went to any of these places while I was...