Tweet My family loves to travel. I’m lucky to have that in common with them. One trip we always said we would take was Thanksgiving in New York City, but we wanted to wait until my cousin Caitlin was old enough to remember it. Two years ago, we did just that. After waking up early [...]
Archive | New York RSS feed for this section
Tweet In case you didn’t hear, I went to New York for the second Travel Blog Exchange. I had a lot of dilemmas in choosing where to stay for many reasons. First, I was traveling by myself, so it’s not like I could share a room with someone coming with me. I wanted to pick somewhere [...]
Tweet As you know, I left bright and early Thursday morning for New York City, only 48 hours from my last trip. I think I have some sort of jetlag masochism to go to Hartsfield again. But there I was. I could talk about the details (I stayed at Broadway Hotel and Hostel and hit a lot of [...]
Tweet Old City Walls, Dubrovnik So I realize I just got back from my month long RTW trip to Thailand and Croatia and have thus been slacking majorly in the blog department, but I blame the lack of regular access to internet. Free internet, that is. So I finally uploaded my Croatia pictures (most of [...]
Tweet The details have been announced for the Travel Blog Exchange 2010 conference and I am DYING to go. The June conference in NYC will be a good opportunity for bloggers to get together and network. I’m rationalizing going to the event as a job opportunity. Is this legit? I suppose I will have to [...]
Tweet Times Square Conde Nast, aka DREAM JOB view of the Empire State Building from Bryant Park New York Public Library, my love view from our hotel room…very high up The infamous turkey Me and the sisters on Thanksgiving Day Great apple pie at lunch Langan’s Pub, the site of our Thanksgiving lunch Radio City [...]
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
Find it on CITC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Introducing the #Tweet2Toronto Journey May 20, 2013
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- Space Travel: The Final Frontier May 13, 2013
- Photo Essay: Miami Street Art May 10, 2013
- Peter: Thanks for this nice and decent post to tell about...
- Five Inspiring Travel Reads this Week « The Glovebox Blog from ArgusCarHire.com: [...] Space Travel: The Final Frontier [...]...
- Kim Harrison: Here's a music video about Riverview, the abandon...
- Jess: I've been thinking about this now that there's t...
- Caroline: It was fantastic, Naomi! It makes me wish I lived ...