TweetIn 2012, I had the pleasure of interviewing one of my travel idols, Rick Steves. Today I’m pleased to interview his son, Andy Steves, who has become a travel expert in his own right with his company Weekend Student Adventures. He organizes tours for study abroad students and travelers in Europe. What made you want […]
Archive | postgrad RSS feed for this section
TweetToday I turn 25. Someone asked me if I’m having a quarter-life crisis. I replied that my whole life is a quarter-life crisis. Somehow these posts have become my most successful, so I’m glad that readers can relate to setting goals for each year. In the past year, I crossed off eight of my 25 items. I […]
Tweet When I got home from Australia, I needed something to throw myself into. I wasn’t as active walking to work, so I signed up for a race my friend Elizabeth was doing. From there, I made it my goal to run one race every month for an entire year. I hate running but I made […]
Tweet I’ve long considered Charleston more of my “home” than Atlanta. While I was raised in Georgia, Charleston is where I did most of my growing up and what made me into the person I am today. It’s where I learned to live with others, where I balanced work and play, where I found out the […]
Tweet Connie is a fellow blogger who I heard about through another blogger. I’ve been reading her stories about her time in Asia for almost two years now and I am excited to feature her on another A Day in the Life interview about her experiences teaching English overseas! Name: Connie Hum of Connvoyage Location: […]
Tweet I officially turned 24 years old today. I’ve been doing birthday lists for two years now and I’ve gotten more accomplished each and every year. This year I crossed off 11 items from the 24 Before 24 List: bungy jumped (#4), scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef (#5), gave blood for the first time […]
Tweet Andrea started following my blog a while back and once I found out she was a fellow Georgia girl living in Australia, I knew we would have plenty in common. I’m excited to feature Andrea, an au pair, because this is a popular post-grad profession for those of us who love to travel. Name: […]
Tweet After the last interview with Peace Corps alum Melanie, American expat Edna contacted me about her jobs overseas, including this job as a digital strategist in Singapore, as well as her current gig as a private tutor in Paris. I’m excited to present a totally different kind of interview, one most people would see as […]
Tweet The EasyJet Inspiration Initiative offers a great concept, asking travel bloggers what our travel inspirations are. I was nominated by Heather of There’s No Place Like Oz, whose blog was a major source of inspiration for me when I was planning my year in Australia. I have an inspiration board in my room where I tack up […]
Tweet The question I am asked most often in reference to my blog and lifestyle in general is, “How are you able to travel so much? I wish I could do that.” It’s mostly people from high school or college who maybe had one study abroad experience and that was the extent of their travels. […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Sunset Kayaking in Melbourne April 22, 2014
- An Education in Australian Wildlife at Taronga Zoo April 18, 2014
- Tune Hotels: A La Carte Luxury April 17, 2014
- Tasting Melbourne’s Coffee Culture April 15, 2014
- Visiting the Blue Mountains Independently April 10, 2014
- Beverley | Pack Your Passport: So glad you enjoyed this Caroline! I did this exac...
- Rashaad: Congratulations! I've actually completed two half...
- Cologne Tourist Attractions / Travel Guide / Tips / Blog: […] Cologne’s Kolsch Experience […]...
- The Guy: I've stayed in a lot of Melbourne hotels and inde...
- Beverley | Pack Your Passport: Aw I never went to any of these places while I was...