Tweet It’s not a place to spend more than a day, but the spooky Salem as a good stopover en route to or from Boston. Everything is witch-themed (t-shirts, restaurants, etc.), since the town is the site of the 1692 Witch Trials. The stop was especially necessary for Rachel, who was reading The Crucible for school. Definitely walk [...]
Archive | Salem RSS feed for this section
About Caroline in the City
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. Read more. br>
Which City is Caroline in?
I'm back in Georgia preparing for another regional press trip and TBEX in Toronto!
Find it on CITC
adventure art Atlanta Australia Austria backpacking beach beer best blog books California Charleston cheap England Europe family food friends Georgia Germany Hawaii hostels jobs list London love manifesto North America North Carolina photo friday Portugal postgrad review road trip RTW South South Carolina student Sydney tours travel travel tuesday USA writing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Photo Essay: The Great Ocean Road February 21, 2011
- The Australian Adventure: Six Months In July 25, 2011
- Photo Friday: St. Augustine, Florida May 24, 2013
- Caroline in the Everglades May 22, 2013
- Introducing the #Tweet2Toronto Journey May 20, 2013
- Photo Essay: Cats of the Hemingway House May 17, 2013
- Paddleboarding with Manatees May 15, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: The hostel looks amazing. I love the bohemian look...
- Townsville accommodation: I didn't expect that Sydney Opera House is more f...
- Naomi: Wow, that looks like an amazing hostel! Looks like...
- Owhnn: It was a pleasure having Caroline in the City here...
- Katka: Awesome!!! I am SO excited about your journey! I...
abandoned adventure aquarium Australia backpacking beer berlin wall birthday budget budget travel drinking Europe ExOfficio expenses experiences family food fourth of july girlfriend getaway guinness hiking internships museums nomad North America offbeat Porto product review Rick Steves scuba diving solo travel sponsored storm logic jacket street art student travel tours Travel travel blogging jobs travel writing jobs United Kingdom video walks wine women's clothing writing
Perfect #Charlotte morning: breakfast at Amelie's, wandering the Mint Museum Uptown and a beautiful lunch at Halcyon. #Moldiv #tweet2toronto cc: @charlottgotalot
#Charlotte turns on the charm! Day spent wandering 600 Festival, touring NASCAR Hall of Fame and dinner from Queen City Q. #Moldiv #tweet2toronto
Cheers from Georgia's first (legal) moonshine distillery in Dawsonville. This isn't fake by any means as the family has been making it for 9 generations. It's also located next to city hall. #Moldiv #exploregeorgia #glctmm #thisismysouth #moonshine #dawsonville
Good morning from Brasstown Valley Resort in Young Harris, GA, a rustic lodge in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I love the antlers, brick and wooden details. #hotels #thisismysouth #exploregeorgia
This may look like Tuscany, but it's a beautiful vineyard (and event facility) in north Georgia. Be sure to try the seyval blanc! Love it here. #glctmm #exploregeorgia
Hand lettering and family style breakfast in Eatonton, a beautiful place for a wedding. #exploregeorgia #glctmm @crookedpines @thebarnatcpf @visiteatonton
It's my second visit here in one month! Writer Flannery O'Connor loved peafowl (plural for male peacocks and female peahens) that 40-50 roamed her farm when she lived here. You can still see a few showing off today! #glctmm #exploregeorgia @andalusiafarm @milledgevillega
Scenes from my day at @cuscowilla: Chardonnay, veal, name tags and blogging. #picstitch #exploregeorgia #glctmm