Tweet Behind the blog: In a matter of months, Amanda Williams’ A Dangerous Business has become one of the most influential travel blogs. Her Thursday Traveler and Best Blogs feature always give shout outs to those who deserve it. What’s in a name?: “The name of my blog, A Dangerous Business, was actually inspired by a […]
Archive | travel tuesday RSS feed for this section
Tweet Behind the blog: I’ve been a longtime fan of Chris Richardson’s blog, namely because of my obsession with Australia. I barely missed him at a tweetup in London, but I know our paths will cross one day soon. In the meantime, I fear his Vegemite Challenge that I’ve already said I would be a […]
Tweet Behind the blog: There are plenty of reasons why I love this blog, written by Jade, Bob and Rob. Let’s start with their love affair with Mexican food, which I share. And then there’s the great coverage of their trip to Australia. Last but not least, they’re super nice and I finally got to […]
Tweet Behind the blog: I found Connie Hum’s blog when she guest posted for my Favorite Travel Memories series. Connie seems truly fearless, whether it comes to sampling the local delicacy, crashing an Indian wedding or holding a giant snake. Although she’s spent the last couple of months in Southeast Asia, it hasn’t been all […]
Tweet Behind the blog: Travel Yourself is a solo travel show by host and Canadian filmmaker Cailin O’Neil. You may also have seen her travels on her blog Cailin Travels. She’s always up for a meetup and seems to know someone in every country! After our night at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese in London, I […]
Tweet Behind the blog: Alison Garland is a fellow member of the Atlanta Travel Tweetups who has become a good friend in real life. She’s (a little) older and significantly wiser, since she has been to EVERY continent before turning thirty. I think we can all be jealous of that. But don’t worry, she’s still […]
Tweet Behind the blog: Andi Perullo, the lovely glampacker behind My Beautiful Adventures, is a Chinese medicine doctor and fellow College of Charleston alumna. I don’t remember how we stumbled upon each others’ blogs, but through countless emails we realized how much we have in common. She’s a real sweetheart, always supporting her fellow bloggers […]
Tweet Behind the blog: I have been reading this blog for a while now. Twenty-Something Travel was started by twenty-something Stephanie Yoder. I had the pleasure of meeting her at TBEX. Her blog has become one of the top travel sites on the web and she just embarked on the round-the-world adventure she’s been dreaming […]
Tweet This week’s Travel Tuesday feature should be less controversial, to say the least, since I am letting the blogger speak for herself. I started reading Camels & Chocolate a couple of years ago ans dince then my mom has become a reader and I’ve developed a blog friendship with Kristin. Turns out we have […]
TweetAs a part of our family tradition of going on a trip for our sixteenth birthdays, my family landed in Florence, Italy for Sammi‘s 16th, which also fell on the day after my high school graduation. I could already tell it was going to be one of my favorite stops on the trip (out of […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Cheap and Chic Accommodation at The Jane Hotel February 11, 2016
- Travel Writing Round Up [February 2016] February 9, 2016
- Visiting The Cloisters in New York City February 5, 2016
- Tips for Traveling Like a Road Warrior February 4, 2016
- XShot Pro: A Must Have for GoPro Lovers February 2, 2016
- Interesting travel stuff around the web - January 2016 - P.S. I'm On My Way: […] Lessons from my working holiday in Austr...
- Margo: I had NO idea that this existed! So beautiful - it...
- agus: Yes! Toilet paper forever and ever! I even carry s...
- Caroline: I agree, Ella! I think our generation has plenty o...
- Ella: I think it's interesting how us millenials have d...