TweetAustralia is what you could call a bucket list destination. It’s somewhere nearly everyone I’ve ever met has said, “I would love to go there one day.” And why not? You see images of the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru and get sucked into it’s beauty. But not every destination is, in my opinion, worth adding […]
Archive | Kangaroo Island RSS feed for this section
Tweet Before leaving Los Angeles, Jade of Vagabond 3 told me that the one thing I had to do in Australia was Kangaroo Island. The local bartender in Adelaide had the same response: “You’ll just LOVE it.” I was pretty much sold. The third-biggest island in the country is off the coast of Adelaide and home […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Travel As Your Best Self May 28, 2015
- On Finding My Confidence May 26, 2015
- Photo Friday: Eureka Springs, Arkansas May 22, 2015
- How to Have a Girls Weekend in Charleston May 15, 2015
- Maxwell Scott’s Raffaelle: My New Favorite Toiletry Bag May 14, 2015
- Andrea: I can't totally relate to this. I do wish I could...
- WhatKatyLouDid: Love these posts... in the initial stages of pla...
- Scarlett: I love this! very inspirational x...
- KareninCalabria: Nothing like some good, wholesome Americana. Eurek...
- Caroline: Hi Michael, Thanks for reading. I do say clearly t...