TweetAustralia is what you could call a bucket list destination. It’s somewhere nearly everyone I’ve ever met has said, “I would love to go there one day.” And why not? You see images of the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru and get sucked into it’s beauty. But not every destination is, in my opinion, worth adding […]
Archive | Kangaroo Island RSS feed for this section
Tweet Before leaving Los Angeles, Jade of Vagabond 3 told me that the one thing I had to do in Australia was Kangaroo Island. The local bartender in Adelaide had the same response: “You’ll just LOVE it.” I was pretty much sold. The third-biggest island in the country is off the coast of Adelaide and home […]
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- From Cacao to Chocolate May 24, 2016
- The Next Adventure: A National Parks Road Trip May 20, 2016
- Drinking at a Dominican Colmado May 17, 2016
- Photo Friday: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic May 13, 2016
- The Importance of Responsible Travel May 10, 2016
- Chris: As a proud former-Novocastrian, I was wounded to s...
- Nicole: Loved staying at the Embassy Suites in Denver (tha...
- Christie: Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been to the K...
- Adriana: that moment when you realize you spelt cookie wron...
- Adriana: Hey I just recently got into your blog and i'm lo...