Tweet After spending 2 days in the bustling sweltering neon lit city of Las Vegas, it was nice to get out of town for some much needed communing with nature. We rented a houseboat and trolled Lake Mead for a few days. The schedule was ideal: wake up, eat breakfast, read, swim, eat lunch, swim, […]
Archive | Las Vegas RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Photo Essay: Abandoned Vieques, Puerto Rico August 26, 2014
- Photo Friday: El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico August 22, 2014
- How to See Vieques, Puerto Rico August 21, 2014
- Eating and Drinking in Puerto Rico August 19, 2014
- Visiting the Bacardi Rum Distillery August 15, 2014
- Victoria@ The British Berliner: Sounds really good and free too! Very nice. :)...
- Victoria@ The British Berliner: I totally agree. I would say that the transport I ...
- Otto Zambrana: I went to Puerto Rico with my mexican girlfriend a...
- Fisher Tom: Wow, I have never been in shrimping cruise =) Glad...
- VagueVil: If you're going to write about Puerto Rican food,...