Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Mission Beach RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Travel Writing Round Up [July 2016] July 22, 2016
- Behind the Curtain: July 2016 July 19, 2016
- Caroline in the City Guide to Denver July 15, 2016
- On Self-Doubt and Impostor Syndrome July 12, 2016
- 29 Things to Do Before Turning 29 July 8, 2016
- Justin: Riverdog makes awesome beer!...
- Caroline: Eimeara, I didn't see any snakes on my trip. And...
- KareninCalabria: Hello! And greetings back at you from Denver, wher...
- Eimeara: Caroline, this is very useful. Are snakes a proble...
- Zoe: I've lived in London for 4 years now and I haven...