Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Mission Beach RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Oxford, England: The Original College Town July 28, 2015
- What I’m Packing for London July 17, 2015
- Back to London July 14, 2015
- 28 Things to Do Before Turning 28 July 10, 2015
- Where I’ve Been Lately June 30, 2015
- Wayne: Love the charming town of Savannah...& near by...
- Caroline: Haha Emma, I packed one but forgot to list it! Als...
- Emma: An umbrella? You're going to England after all!...
- Abby Woody HumaniTribe: I noticed you're packing melatonin--awesome idea ...
- Edna: Happy belated birthday! I hear you on so many of t...