Tweet **This post has been updated in May 2014 to reflect the places I stayed on my most recent trip.** I stayed in more hostels in Australia than I ever care to count. Some were great, some were disgusting and some weren’t really memorable. In this post I will break them all down with you, […]
Archive | Mission Beach RSS feed for this section
Who is Caroline in the City?
Caroline Eubanks is the blogger behind Caroline in the City and a freelance writer. This native Atlantan spent four years at university in Charleston before choosing a life of perpetual travel. After a summer volunteering in Thailand and sailing in Croatia, she made the move to spend a year in Australia. It was there she went bungee jumping, scuba diving and even held a koala.
- 5 Reasons I’m Leaving the Country to Travel January 16, 2011
- Caroline’s Favorite Things 2013 December 13, 2013
- 24 Things to Do Before Turning 24 July 8, 2011
- Making Travel a Priority in College April 16, 2012
- Flying High Over Kaua’i June 27, 2011
- Caroline in the City Guide to Miami May 5, 2016
- Eating and Drinking in the Dominican Republic May 3, 2016
- Photo Friday: Boca Chica, Dominican Republic April 29, 2016
- Atlanta’s Best Cocktail Bars April 26, 2016
- A Wellness Weekend in Hot Springs, Arkansas April 22, 2016
- KareninCalabria: To me, Miami has a real vacation-like feel to it. ...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: It looks like the Dominican Republic is home to so...
- Edna: If I ever make it to Atlanta, I'm returning to th...
- Lauren Bishop: Mmm!! I love this post! I recently ate at a Haitia...
- Caroline: I stayed at Haven in Alice Springs and Backpack Oz...